Why join the OneSavings Bank team?
When you join OneSavings Bank you become part of OneTeam
At OneSavings Bank we believe that as separate teams and departments, we can do great things. But when we come together as a single, driven, connected team, we can achieve so much more for our customers.
Reasons to become part of OneTeam
- You’ll be given a platform to become the ‘best version of you’
- You’ll become part of a strong and supportive team who place our customers at the very heart of everything that we do.
- You’ll find a bank that delivers unique opportunities. Where you’ll experience access and exposure to senior leaders and be invited and involved in driving change as we continue to grow.
- You’ll experience if you want it, ongoing support to help you learn and progress and a genuine eagerness to invest in developing your skills, competence and knowledge.
- You’ll experience an environment where strong performance is recognised and rewarded.
- You’ll get career opportunities to progress in your own roles or at more senior levels and/or within different functions and locations.
- In 2011, we had around 200 employees, we’ve now grown to almost 600 UK employees and including our colleagues in OSB India, now total over 1000
- Since the start of 2015, we’ve seen almost 200 formal promotions
- Since the start of 2016, almost 28% of all of our advertised vacancies have been filled by existing employees
- You’ll see that work:life balance is appreciated and genuinely matters.
- You’ll find us ‘informally formal’ with a relaxed and supportive working environment within a highly focused and corporate structure.
- You’ll join a place where colleagues will become friends and where playing hard complements working hard
- Our strong focus on employee engagement scores has seen the ratings achieved in the Best Companies survey increasing from One to Watch in 2017 to One Star in 2018, highlighting ‘very good’ levels of engagement
- You’ll encounter a workplace where diversity truly matters and where people are treated fairly, respectfully and equally.
- We’ve achieved both Disability Committed status and Disability Confident status in 2018 and committed to HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter
- You’ll be part of a company fully committed to supporting the community and local charities.
- Each year our team votes for our charity of the year and hold regular fundraising events for everyone at OneSavings Bank to get involved in. We have committed to supporting Winston’s Wish over the last 2 years and raising in excess of £20,000.