Corporate Responsibility overview
Operating sustainably and responsibly is integral to our business model and strategy.
- We take a SPECIALIST approach to everything we do – we challenge ourselves to ensure we understand our stakeholders’ requirements and use our creativity, skill and expertise to fulfil them with honesty and integrity.
- We take a PERSONAL approach to everything we do – we treat everyone with respect and take accountability for our actions.
- We take a FLEXIBLE approach to everything we do – we ensure that we work collaboratively with our colleagues, customers and other stakeholders to achieve shared positive outcomes.
What we achieved in 2019
In October 2019, the Combination with CCFS became effective, and as a result we welcomed new customers and employees to the OSB Group. We also extended our reach in the communities in which we operate. As we integrate the two businesses, the focus of the combined Group remains the same: to become the financial services provider of choice for all of our customers and to build on OneSavings Bank’s long tradition of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The achievements in the year that we are particularly proud of and which highlight how we are continuously improving our relationships with our key stakeholders include:
- Customers – consistently high consumer Net Promoter Score for both OSB: +66, and CCFS: +72
- Employees – OSB and CCFS were included in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and OSBIndia certified as a Great Place to Work
- Communities – donated £398,000 to community and charitable causes across OSB and CCFS